FOCUS Values are the fundamental beliefs and operating principals that assure the strategic direction of the organization. They are the basic elements of how work is accomplished, dictating all internal behaviors, as well as FOCUS’ relationships with clients, partners, and stakeholders. We encourage you to read through our values to better understand who we are as an organization, what you can expect from us, and how we operate.
FOCUS is committed to protecting public health, consumer safety and safeguarding the environment. We will achieve this by being:
- We always remain unbiased and fact-driven.
- We readily identify mistakes, gaps, and problems.
- We improve the lives of those we serve.
- We are confident and knowledgeable.
- We have precise processes and follow them.
- We instill trust.
- We speak with a unified voice.
- We are adequately prepared.
- We are dependable and prompt.
FOCUS is committed to establishing and upholding standards for the cannabis industry. We will achieve this by establishing:
- We create voluntary-consensus cannabis standards.
- We facilitate a cohesive and collaborative process.
- We provide continuous navigation and support.
- We are responsive and flexible.
- We learn from experience and apply knowledge to new situations.
- We are continuous learners.
- We are active listeners and ask valuable questions.
- We influence legislation and regulations.
- We educate, train, and implement.
FOCUS is committed to helping those we serve make better choices. We will achieve this through:
- We work as a team.
- We help stakeholders navigate the gaps.
- We create valuable strategic partnerships.
- We share information openly.
- We ask open-ended questions.
- We hold others’ hands through the process.
- We complete projects.
- We influence positive growth.
- We increase productivity.
FOCUS is committed to being a trusted and reliable resource in the cannabis industry. We achieve this by being:
- We anticipate the needs of others.
- We set clear expectations and guidelines.
- We are honest and genuine in all interactions.
- We are direct, but kind.
- We are objective and fair.
- We support all stakeholders.
- We are sincere and unafraid.
- We provide constructive feedback.
- We speak and behave without regret.